Tuesday 2 June 2020

Drawing and Math- kahoot at 1:00

Mr Elliott will be online for help with work each day at 9:30 am Daily class meeting at 10:00 am-  Zoom Link HERE


Drawing a Camper HERE

Math Pages this Week: 
Grade 5- Jumpmath 5.1 page # 86,87,88
Grade 6- Jumpmath 6.1 pages73 74- estimating / rounding

We will play Kahoot with the people in class at 1:00- 
Get a second device and come on Zoom with us to play. HERE
1- Canada
2- Book Genres- Sci-Fi, Mystery, Biography, Humour, Horror, Information, Fantasy, History, Graphic Novel

Journal Write:
Write about three things you are grateful for in your life and why you are grateful for them. Use adjectives and include emotions to describe how they make you feel.
Example:
I feel grateful for my sweet dog Sandi because she makes me feel loved and I like caring for her by taking her on long walks.


Next Week Journal:
What I collect...

No comments:

Post a Comment